Consulting services apply to the following aspects of administrative management within research projects:
• Contractual consulting concerning the Grant Agreement and the contracts connected thereto (contracts between partners, contracts with collaborators and employees, contracts with subcontractors and other suppliers);
• Controlling management and analytical accounting applied to the presentation of financial statements;
• fiscal aspects;
• aspects related to accounting and to labour law.
In the framework of consulting services, the following main activities are performed:
• On line and face-to-face consulting at the clients’ central administration offices and, on request, at the clients’ operational headquarters;
• Studies, in-depth analyses and support for the drafting of regulations: the Firm provides consulting services for the drafting of explanatory documents and regulations needed for a better management of EU projects; besides, the Firm produces studies and in-depth analyses on the administrative management of EU projects;
• Technical representation. Furthermore, the Firm provides, at the request of customers, assistance services and technical representation at the MIUR, CRUIS, the European Commission and other EU institutions involved in the management of EU Programmes.